Book a DBC bus and driver today and see how much more fun it can be.
Buses are boring, right? It’s usually not one of the fun parts of planning an event. Just rent one that seats enough people, make sure Grandma is happy and hope it shows up on time.
It doesn’t have to be that way! Look: You’re cool. We’re cool. Let’s make some bus magic together.
Click the red button to get a no-obligation quote right away:
Here’s some of what makes a DBC trip better:
Way Cooler Buses.
Say goodbye to the clapped-out hot pink party bus. Yuck times infinity. We renovate vintage buses with hand-painted murals by local artists, fresh technology features like GPS tracking and USB-ready sound systems and keep them all maintained through a 45-point weekly inspection.
What’s that all mean? It means we’re going to have a super rad time together without the hiccups.
Happy Friendly Drivers.
Meet Rolan. Rolan is the bomb dot com. He’s one of our team drivers and he’s here to make your event go off without a hitch. We’re nothing without our wonderful drivers so we make sure to give them the tools they need to deliver an exceptional customer experience in all situations.
We believe happy drivers make happy customers so we pay a thriving wage to everyone. Team DBC is in it to win it.
Clean air is everybody’s responsibility. We’re doing our bit by running 100% of our vehicles off of renewable American-made biodiesel fuel produced from soy. We want our planet to stick around and be breathable for our kids, our kids kids and their kids kids.
Biodiesel is just the first step on a long journey to zero emissions. We’re going to keep pushing technology forward.
Our Booking Rules and Guidelines:
We like to keep it simple and predictable so we’ve put together some guidelines to help you get the best booking possible:
- All of our bookings start at a four hour minimum. This means if you need less than four hours of service, the price would still be the same.
- This four hour block is non-splittable, meaning it must be a continuous service. For example, if you need service in the first part of the day and again later in the day that would be two separate four hour reservations.
- Our prices include all fees including fuel. Make sure you’re comparing apples to apples when looking at quotes from other companies because they’ll typically add fees later after you’ve agreed.
- The only thing your price doesn’t include is the Driver and/or Tour Guide gratuity – which is totally optional. Most clients choose to leave 15-25% and you can add this at your time of booking. Just let us know and we can add it to your quote.
- Once you submit your quote request we’ll email you back your customized quote in about 1 business day. If you like what you see, reply to the email and we’ll send you a contract and deposit link – easy peezy!
- Buses are not reserved until a contract has been signed and 50% deposit has been paid. Your full payment is due 14 days before your reservation. Our buses book very quickly so if you’re interested please let us know!